Saturday, February 6, 2010

Play Dell Drivers And Utilities Cd Can My Dell Inspiron 1525 Play A PAL DVD?

Can my Dell Inspiron 1525 play a PAL DVD? - play dell drivers and utilities cd

I ordered a PAL format DVD shipped from Japan. The DVD was produced in 2005. But I have heard that the Region 2 DVD will not be read by regular DVD players here in the United States.

Must be able to play my Dell Inspiron 1525, a PAL DVD?

If not, what are the best, least expensive DVD players are region-free with?

Thanks in advance!

1 comments:

Aase said...

the region will be different, but u can convert without the need to buy another DVD, are you here

You should try Total Video Converter is a good program. You can convert to burning / almost any format you prefer

http://www.effectmatrix.com/

Post a Comment