Wednesday, February 17, 2010

34 Weeks What Should Heart Rate Be Just Diagnosed With Gestational Diabetes....?

Just diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes....? - 34 weeks what should heart rate be

What should the next steps? Until now I have to glucose in the 1-hour test and no, she said, the number to 11.3? The doctor said it would take me for an appointment with an endocrinologist, and it would take an ultrasound, but never gave me a requisisiton get an ultrasound. The problem is that I do not believe that she / they do what they should do. I never asked to do a urine test at the office during the entire pregnancy, until the glucose test. I think I cried the DG long before now (28 weeks) if they had. Not that I truly, but I did not even have a test! Just to measure blood preasure and heart rate, and the baby. I am 28 weeks measuring 34!

So whatneed to know is what the next steps to take if you can be sure they do their job and I and the children receive adequate attention.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must obtain a Glucometer to check their blood glucose every day. Talk to your doctor. I work for a company that follows the women with gestational diabetes. We give more for your attention and you learn to follow a diet for your blood sugar control too close. It is important to take care of him, because even though the sugar in the blood also affect the infant.

Anonymous said...

I had gestational diabetes with my last child. I jog around the mark of 28 weeks also. Once you) your first (1 hour, I began a test of 3 h and took blood samples every hour haw much suger can see my body processes. After that, we should not see us with a dietician for diabetes. They gave me blood tests to check to the monkey house, and my blood sugar 4 times a day. I have not tested until they about 30 weeks or more, but after reaching the 34th Week had a stress test every week and see an ultrasound at 34 and 38 weeks, whether the size of the baby, liquids, etc. .. .
Good luck with the pregnancy and hopefully a healthy baby

Anonymous said...

When I took my 28 test, I was 8.1 days, which means he was at the border. He took a sample of urine.
She sent me a second test, which was 7.6 and took urine, which means that it no longer ...
I think 7.9 and in the media that you do not.

Do not send me 2 hours for the test tomorrow - I guess I must wait and see ...

But subjected to the rule that a diet ... And it is quiet normal that you are measuring bigger than what should be ... This is a classic sign of diabetes. The more sugar you eat more baby ..

Eat low GI realeasing .....

Anonymous said...

I had gestational diabetes, but also with the conclusion of the analysis of urine may sometimes after 28 tests per week are diagnosed. It is very strange that not even a urine sample at each visit. I know some people with gestational diabetes, and one thing they have done, we see a nutritionist, so that their blood glucose levels through diet, can control instead of injections. If you do not want to insist that the pictures, I suggest that you, as a nutritionist.

Anonymous said...

I had gestational diabetes, but also with the conclusion of the analysis of urine may sometimes after 28 tests per week are diagnosed. It is very strange that not even a urine sample at each visit. I know some people with gestational diabetes, and one thing they have done, we see a nutritionist, so that their blood glucose levels through diet, can control instead of injections. If you do not want to insist that the pictures, I suggest that you, as a nutritionist.

Post a Comment