Saturday, February 20, 2010

Excema Hands Spread To Feet Itchy Rash On Hands And Feet... Could It Be Psoriasis?

Itchy rash on hands and feet... could it be psoriasis? - excema hands spread to feet

I am a little concerned about this rash, only isolated spots of very small hands, and sometimes beaten some splodge on the knuckles and fingers and toes, especially in the upper back / cornering.

Diagnosed with psoriasis rosea had a couple of years ago I was, but said he left her. I think with the marigold or something else? It was explained in a few weeks.

I had this for a few weeks and spreads very slowly, I read on the psoriasis on my hands and it seems very well - I have a cream for eczema, but it helps ...

Suggestions on what and how is it treated? I know there is no cure, but to stop the spread?

0 comments:

Post a Comment